There are times when it can prove difficult to establish your true financial needs, which is why we provide advice in a friendly and understandable manner.
Mansion Park Limited has been built based on honesty, reliability, integrity and an excellent service. Our team is at the heart of our business. Our advisers and servicing team deliver consistently high standards and are committed to delivering an excellent customer experience for all our clients. Many client-adviser relationships have lasted years and throughout this period we've developed many good friendships.
Mansion Park Limited offer both personal and corporate advice on a whole range of financial services including the following:
• Retirement and pension planning
• Investing for capital growth or income
• School fees planning
• Tax planning and mitigation*
• Protection against critical illness
• Income protection
• Inheritance planning
• Long-term care
• Private medical insurance*
• Family protection life assurance
• Mortgage services
• Property portfolio services
• General Insurance
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. The value of investments can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invest.
• Employee benefits implementation and management
• Flexible employee benefits menu systems
• Group and executive Pension schemes
• Group income protection
• Group Private Medical Insurance
• Group death-in-service and dependants benefit schemes
• Partnership and directors share protection
• Key person business protection
• Advice for your employees if required
The value of investments can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invest. *The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate tax advice.
As part of our services, Mansion Park Limited will also:
• Assess your immediate positioning whether you have an existing scheme or not
Tailor a scheme to meet the regulatory requirements and best suit your company profile and expectations
• Integrate with your payroll service
• Meet with senior management and workers as often as required initially
• Produce all the required literature for distribution to workers
• Process applications to the appropriate pension provider or the government sponsored NEST
Manage the whole process from the establishment of the scheme to ongoing monthly reporting
Tournament House, 4 Tournament Way,
Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire
Fax: 01530 553773
The guidance and/or advice contained within this website is subject to UK regulatory regime and is therefore restricted to consumers based in the UK.
Mansion Park Limited is Authorised and Regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: Tournament House, 4 Tournament Way, Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire LE65 2UU. Registered in England No:3328810. Website design by Goldmine Media.